9th Annual Business Partner Expo: FREE Benefit to Business Partners
Are you a Hillside Elementary Business Partner? Would you like an opportunity to promote your business in person to the Hillside community? If so, then please join us for the Hillside Elementary Business Partner Expo. This mini-tradeshow is a great way to reach out to more than 600 students and their families and let them know the value that a partnership with your organization brings. The Business Partner Expo is FREE for all Hillside Elementary Business Partners. Event information:
- Date: Friday, October 20, 2017
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Attendance: The Expo will take place during International Family Fun Night, a school-wide event with strong attendance from students and families
- Booth: The school will provide a 6-foot table for your display
- Giveaways: You can give away marketing brochures, as well as any other items that would entice visitors to your booth, such as candy or small gift items
- Activities: Last year a number of businesses had games or other activities in their booth
- Cost: Participation is FREE for all Hillside Elementary Business Partners
If you are not yet signed up for a Hillside Business Partnership for this school year, there is still time to do so and receive all the benefits available to our partners including free participation in the Expo. If you have any questions or would like to sign up to exhibit at the Expo, please contact our VP of Community Relations, Terri Davis.