Be a part of the Hillside Team! Volunteer!
Hillside welcomes all parents, grandparents, and community members to volunteer at our school. To volunteer in the classroom, you must first complete the online training. Even if you have completed the training in the past, you are required to do it again each year. Please note, it takes 48 hours for your completed training to show in the system, so please plan accordingly. Follow the link to complete the training.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Please allow 48 hours for your application to be processed before you visit a school to volunteer.
- When you arrive at a school for your first volunteer assignment, please present your government identification (i.e. driver’s license, state issued ID cards, Mexican consular cards, green cards, military ID) to verify your identity.
Also, upon arrival of the first time you volunteer at Hillside you must present your picture ID. Please allow a few minutes extra that first time. This is just once a year.
- Need to complete your volunteer training?
- Need to know more about volunteering opportunities?
- Need to submit or request PTA funds?
Please look over our committees for volunteer opportunities that may be of interest to you. Thanks in advance for your support! You are a huge part of Hillside’s success!!
Need to announce news about your PTA event?
Please contact the following coordinators: